complexity and creativity.
transformation happens in us to enable us to reinvent ourselves.
this blog records such stories. saluting all those women who worship creativity and complexity and who live what they think
Re Invention stories
1) Birth Story: When (the time or period, 60’s 70’s etc, with dates)
Where (location and family background)
How (circumstance born into: economic/cultural/)
Who with (the characters/ people who were)
(this segment must be a brief sketch)
2) Childhood Stories (Growing up stories): (narrate an incident or a memory)
Early childhood/ School/ College
Growing up story
Any significant incident that has relevance to the Change that happened later (that highlights the difference in Thinking)
3) Stories of Adulthood
Story of how Choices were made relating to
Education / Career/ family
Any significant incident that has relevance to the Change that happened later
4) Re Invention Story
Incidents leading to the point at which Reinvention occurred/ happened (Why/ How/
- What happened to lead you down this path
- what are/were you trying to resolve/ reconcile
- what are/were your conflicts that you finally found answers to
- what are/were your defining moments, that shaped and defined who you are/ your thinking
- what do you know ( insights) by the very nature and experience of who you are
- what have you learned through this process of hard work, growth and/or pain
- where do you possess the deepest passions and curiosities
- What is your vision? (what is yours to do?)
(Story prompts for Re Invention taken from “Get storied” by Michel Margolis)
Please note these are but story prompts to help create or put your story together.
Final compilation will be edited.
Thanks a ton